Financial Assistance

There are a handful of possible sources of financial assistance and/or compensation for people with Aplastic Anemia.

  • Disability Insurance
    Disability claims may be filed if one has such insurance either privately or through an employer.
  • Social Security Disability
    Disability claims can be filed with the federal social security system.
  • Worker's Compensation
    If the injury can be linked to a particular job-site can a worker's compensation claim be filed against an employer. It is also possible that a worker's compensation claim will conflict with the pursuit of other legal remedies, so it is advisable to consult with an attorney before pursuing this or any other avenue of monetary recovery.

For more information on how to obtain Financial Assistance please contact us at 1 800-763-9685.

Find out more about: At Risk Jobs / Exposure

Receive a FREE
Aplastic Anemia
Info Packet

Diagnosed with or have  

For a free info booklet which contains Cancer Hospital Locations, Clinical Trials Hazardous Jobs/ Products, New Treatment Options, Doctors, Financial Assistance , complete the form above or call 1-800-791-5607